Grand Canyon Signature Tour - South Rim with Westwind Ground from SEZ
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sedona, AZ
- Product code: S-DLX
- Scenic, narrated flight over the some of the most beautiful parts of Arizona.
- 20-30 minute overflight of the widest and most breathtaking part of the Grand Canyon
- Ground tour in a Westwind Van with our staff Guide, into the Grand Canyon National Park, including lunch at one of the Park Lodges.
- Scenic 30 minute flight back to Sedona by mid afternoon
Your tour to the Grand Canyon departs from the Sedona airport. Along the way, enjoy spectacular views as you circle the Red Rock formations of Sedona, soar past the San Francisco Peaks, the Painted Desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation before arriving at the south rim of the Grand Canyon which is over 7,000 ft above sea level. Your flight continues on for a scenic over-flight of the Grand Canyon on a route that only a few companies are allowed to fly. This 20-30 minute over-flight of one of nature’s most spectacular sights will give you a unique view of the Grand Canyon as you fly 1,000 feet above the rim. After completing the overflight, you will land at the Grand Canyon airport, located just minutes from the entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. Your ground tour is provided by a professional tour guide who will take you to scenic overlooks inside the Park. There, you will learn incredible facts about the geology, flora, fauna, and history of this fascinating natural wonder. Your last stop will be in the Grand Canyon Historic Village where you may visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, Hopi House and other shops and galleries, all of
which are located along the Rim making it easy to see the Grand Canyon from multiple perspectives. After about 3 hours on the ground you will return to Sedona on an approximately 30 minute flight.
* Flights may make additional stops
*Minimum 2 passengers with surcharge or 3 passenger without surcharge*