Grand Canyon Aerial Tour from FLG
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Flagstaff, AZ
- Product code: F-AIR
Our Grand Canyon South Rim Aerial tour shows you all the highlights of Arizona in a brief 90 minute window.Tour Highlights
- Approximately 1.5 hour tour
- Generally goes in the afternoons about 3pm but can be requested for morning instead
- The only way to see the Grand Canyon, in a short period of time
- Aerial tour only, does not land at the Grand Canyon
Begin your air tour with a 30 minute flight from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon. Along the way, soar past the San Francisco Peaks, Painted Desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation before arriving at the Grand Canyon.
Continuing right over the Rim you begin the scenic overflight of the Grand Canyon’s widest and deepest point, on a route that only a few are allowed to fly. This 20-30 minute overflight of one of nature’s most spectacular sights will give you a view of the Grand Canyon seen by only a handful of people as you fly 1,000 feet above the south rim and about equal to the north rim. After completing the overflight of the Grand Canyon, enjoy a short, 30 minute flight back to Flagstaff by a more direct route.
*May make additional stops
*Minimum 2 passengers with surcharge or 3 passenger without surcharge